A strong Masonic year requires that a mason make a daily investment in his lodge, in himself and in the world. This journal is to inspire and aid the recollection of a strong Masonic Year
- This journal is for daily acknowledging your Masonic duties and commitments.
- This Journal is for scheduling your Masonic commitments so your yes will be yes and your no will be no.
A masonic life must be examined and improved upon as you strive to go from a rough stone to a perfect ashlar
- A portion of your effort for the service of God and a Worthy Brother.
- A portion of your effort for your usual vocation
- A portion of your effort for refreshment and sleep
This Journal is designed to be:
*** A gift for the newly made Mason
*** An investment for the Mason continuing his journey
There are no reviews yet.